Chicken with broccoli and Alfredo (keto)

 You can’t go wrong with this recipe! It’s not even a recipe really, more just a way to throw good ingredients together to make great, healthy food!

Boneless Chicken breast (pound to same thickness, cut into tenders)

Or boneless chicken tenders 

Salt, pepper, favorite chicken seasoning

Broccoli (cut in pieces)

Parmesan shredded cheese

Butter

Minced garlic

Heavy cream

I LOVE making this all on the outside Camp Chef flat griddle. It’s so easy and quick. And of course, I can’t live without my cast iron skillets. I have three, I’ll do a post here soon on those. 

Season your chicken and throw them on the griddle to start cooking. Next put your broccoli on the other side of the griddle. Squirt some water on the broccoli and cover with a dome lid to let it steam. Once your chicken is cooked on one side, turn it over, check on your broccoli, mixing it up, maybe add a bit more water and recover to continue steaming. 

After you flip your chicken over, now it’s time to start the Alfredo. Put your cast iron skillet right on top of the griddle in the middle, add 3 Tbsp of butter and 1 tsp minced garlic. Once the butter is melted, add 1 cup heavy cream and heat through, finally, add 1 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan and stir until melted. 

Check on your broccoli. It should be done, so I like to add some olive oil and course salt to finish it off. 

Remove everything from the heat and ENJOY!! 

Edited to add labels for easy locating and to say I'm not sure why the pictures aren't showing up.  I'll work on that!

    







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes