New project ideas

Ok so I totally don't know if anyone reads this blog.  I'm completely ok with that as it is mostly for me to keep all my ideas and recipes, etc. in one place that is easily accessible.  However, here is a quick update on me for those that are following and might be interested.


I've had quite the past year.  I had weight loss surgery in September and have lost a total of 116 pounds over the past year.  Woot! I feel so healthy and energized and I really feel like I can do anything I want.


Here are things I'm looking at doing and/or changing now:


  • Going back to school.... :)
  • Finding a part time job to supplement the household income
  • refinishing the play structure in the backyard
  • refinishing kitchen cabinets
  • cleaning out the rain gutters (also looking into a rain collector barrel)
  • switching my electricity to solar powered
  • building a new kitchen table (here's the plans for that)
I'm so excited! Life is so wonderful and I feel so very blessed.  I'll keep ALL you wonderful people that read my blog posted on the progress of this list! hah! :D


Allyson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes