Using my food storage... new ideas to try

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SITE!!

It is www.everydayfoodstorage.net and Crystal is quite literally my HERO!!

Everytime I go to her site I learn more.  I have NEVER had a recipe not turn out that came from her site.  She has taught me how to use my food storage in so many ways that AMAZE me.  She saves me time, money and inspires me to continue cooking for my family!  Have I convinced you with how much I LOVE her and her site?!?!?!

So here are some items she posted way back in September.  I remember seeing them but I just wasn't at a place where I felt I could try them out.  But, I'm ready now so here are the items I want to try, yay!!

Oatmeal on the go bars (or muffins)

Best ever pancake mix - When we went camping last month I wanted to take an easy pancake mix with me, but I really HATE using pre-packaged food.  I prefer to use my food storage and make my own.  I knew I could count on Crystal.  I mixed a batch of this up and it was soo easy Thanksgiving morning while camping to mix this with water and oil and BAM we had super duper YUMMY pancakes! They are so awesome!!

Homemade Oatmeal Mix

Whole Wheat Cereal

Homemade Granola

Whole Wheat Banana Bread

Lunch ideas: freezing sandwiches and organizing

I can't wait to work through these and try all the ideas! I'll try to remember to post how they all turn out!

-Allison


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes