April 14th Garden Update

Wow! My garden is really pleasing me so far this spring!  It’s growing and growing and growing and I’m already seeing lots of harvest!!! Yay!!!  Check out the pictures!

IMG_3164This is one of my bell pepper plants, with a bloom already! Soo excited! Smile

IMG_3165Solar Fire Tomato plant in my large bed on the corner.  See the tomato and all the blooms?!?!

IMG_3166IMG_3167I have lettuce and spinach, green beans and onions, all doing really well!

IMG_3170IMG_3169My second harvest green beans and extra onions!

IMG_3171My potato bins!!!! I can’t wait!IMG_3172Green beans on the left and peas on the right, all doing really well!

IMG_3173IMG_3174IMG_3175My tomato plants.  The only problem I think I’m having with my tomatoes it the one on the far left.  It got really bushy before growing up and while there are fruit and blooms on the plant they are all really small.  It’s a cherry tomato plant just like the one next to it.  We will see.IMG_3168My cantaloupe bin.  I’m only worried because there is only one plant coming up and with cantaloupe you need at least 2 plants to cross pollinate.  If I only get one plant to come up I guess I’ll have to go buy a plant to go with it.

So as you can see, my garden is growing very nicely!!  Unfortunately so are the weeds in my garden area, ugggg, I need to get on that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes