OMG!! Yummy Chicken and Basil Recipe

I made THIS chicken recipe tonight and OMG!!!! It was sooo super yummy! I ate with my son before taking him to baseball practice and left the rest for my girls and husband. I was kinda hoping there was some leftover because I seriously would have eaten it when I got home, haha! However, I only found a little bit leftover which husband has neatly packed away for his lunch tomorrow. :) I decided kinda last minute that I wanted to make chicken tonight, so I pulled some out and defrosted it. I then went to water my garden (doing sooo great still) and I had a lot of basil I needed to harvest. I pulled off a bunch and then came inside to google basil and chicken recipes. I think I picked a winner! I will most definitely be making this A LOT more! My only note is to definitely use the lemon juice. I used fresh lemon juice and it was the perfect flavor with the basil and garlic. It really added a nice element. Great, great recipe! Let me know what you think if you try it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes