Some GREAT new recipes!!!

Oh my! You MUST try these yummy rolls! I made them tonight and we had cheeseburger sliders on them. They were so good and very hearty and filling. These will definitely be my new go to rolls. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Oatmeal Dinner Rolls


I have a new whole wheat bread recipe that I've been using thanks to Everydayfoodstorage. The only thing is this recipe makes me wish more and more for a bosch mixer, but I still get by. I've actually been kneeding this bread by hand since my kitchen aid won't keep up. However, it makes really good wheat bread. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

EZ Whole Wheat Bread


Also from Everydayfoodstorage I got this GREAT recipe for pizza crust. Not only is it super yummy, but it's also easy and convenient. You make several of them ahead of time and freeze them, so all you have to do is pull one out when you want pizza. I absolutely love it! I made 6 crusts today for my friends and I to eat tomorrow night for dinner before trick or treating. Easy and very inexpensive! Give it a try!

Freezer Pizza - go here to see a video of how to do the pizza.

Freezer Pizza - go here to get the written directions.

That's all the baking I did today! :) I hope these are helpful to you.

Comments

  1. So, do you like this wheat bread better then the one you posted 8/10? Also, you only did one loaf and your Kitchenaid wouldn't make it? I can do 2 at least in mine and it is fine usually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes