Broccoli with cheese sauce

One of my new years "resolutions" is to serve more vegetables for dinner. Most of you that know me, know that I don't really eat too many vegetables...unfortunately the family has been paying the price for the lack of my tastebuds. Sooo...I'm cooking more veggies. :) The problem is that since I'm not a vegetable eater, I'm not much of a vegetable cooker.

Tonight I wanted to cook broccoli with cheese. I've always liked cream broccoli or broccoli cheese soup, so this didn't seem like too much of a stretch for me to eat. However, I didn't find too many recipes that used the ingredients I like to have on hand. I refuse, REFUSE to use velveeta, oh yuck! Sorry to you velveeta lovers, but ewwww!!!! I asked a couple people and they had only made the kind that comes frozen that you heat in the microwave which wasn't what I was looking for.

Finally, I found this recipe and it was sooo yummy and used ingredients I always have on hand. Perfect! It was a huge hit at the dinner table tonight, so I am sharing with ALL my couple of readers, lol! :d Enjoy!

It's the first recipe here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes