Allyson's Apple-Sausage Soup



I'm playing catch up - I've been cookin' just not bloggin' - sorry to my MANY readers!!! LOL!
Soooo...the pictures aren't the best, but this was a very yummy soup! I also made it in the crockpot on another night - on low all day and it was just as good if not better. Of course I had to make some artisan bread to go with! If you make this, leave a post and let me know how it turned out and/or if you made any adjustments what were they. Thanks!
1 lb. ground beef
2 italian sausage links - cut out of casing
1 onion - chopped
3 garlic cloves - minced
2 tsp. italian herb seasoning
1 apple sliced in big chunks, basically in 8 pieces
1 carrot - chopped
1 extra large potato -chopped
1 celery stalk - chopped
1 can stock
1 8 oz can tomato sauce
1 8 oz can water
Brown hamburger and sausage. Add all ingredients together and simmer for 30 minutes or cook in crockpot on low all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes