Weekly Menu Plan

I'm late doing this, I'm sure my MANY readers have been on the edge of their seats waiting for it! hahahhaahah! I'll include the last couple nights as well.

Saturday - grilled ribeye with rice and peas
Sunday - crockpot chuck roast with mashed red potatoes, carrots and artisan bread
Monday - grilled t-bones with rice and corn on the cob
Tuesday - easy lasagna with breadsticks
Wednesday - leftovers or sandwiches on the run!
Thursday - whole chicken in crockpot with potatoes and veggies

Lots of yummy grilled meat! My husband brought home some steaks he got on special and is fixing them this weekend since he only had to work 2 days of overtime instead of 4! Woohooo score! He really does grill some awesome steaks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes