Recipes I want to try!

I've come across a few recipes that I want to try and I thought I would put them together in one place. I'll review them as I make them and let you know. If you try any of them let me know how they are! :)

Rosemary Chicken with Peas and Potatoes

Fast and Easy Whole Wheat Bread - always on the lookout for a good whole wheat bread recipe

Creamy Broccoli Casserole

The Best, Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie

Savory Lime Chicken with Beans and Rice

Blueberry Dump Cake

Honey Crunch Cookies

Snickerdoodles

Slow-cooked Baked Potato Soup

Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Chicken Noodle Souperole

Easy Potato Casserole

Chewy Oatmeal Cookies

Chicken Stew (from this site)
3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 cup water
1 can condensed cream of celery soup
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
1 apple - peeled, cored and cut into eighths
3 small red potatoes, cut into eighths
1 onion, cut into eighths
1 (1.25 ounce) envelope dry onion gravy mix
1 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute garlic and chicken until lightly browned.
2 Place chicken and garlic in slow cooker; add water, soup, pepper, salt, seasoning, apple, potatoes, onion and gravy mix. Mix all together.
3 Set heat on Low setting and simmer slowly for 6 to 8 hours

Ok, I could go on and on and on, but that's good for now, hahah! Can you tell which season I'm ready for??? :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes