Grilled Chicken Vegetable Soup


I goofed a couple times this week because I didn't get my meat out of the freezer and prepped to cook. The first night my wonderful husband brought us home some pizza, but the second night I needed to fix my own problem. I started looking around my fridge and such at what I had. I decided to make a crockpot soup inspired by the two pieces of leftover grilled chicken I had in the fridge. It turned out really good, so I wanted to share my new recipe! :D Hope you enjoy it too!


Grilled Chicken Vegetable Soup


3 cans chicken broth

1 can rotel diced tomatoes with chilies

1 cup dried northern beans

2 celery stalks - chopped

2 carrots - chopped (or about a cup of chopped mini carrots)

6 small red potatoes (chopped)

2 cups (1 lb) leftover grilled chicken (or whatever you have)

1-2 cups water

any seasonings you want - I used:

salt/pepper/cumin/oregano



Set on low all day, or high for 4-6 hours! Yummy!

Comments

  1. Ok I can't take it anymore...I keep looking at your soup. I am making this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes