Blooming Garden!!!!!!

Warning: Picture Overload. I am very excited about all the blooming going on in my garden and I MUST share. :)
Strawberry Bloom
My new bell pepper plant is about to bloom.


My tomatoes. Those are only a couple of the MANY green ones I have.

My tomato plants are blooming.

My bush green beans are blooming.

My tomato plants are taking over my garden. I sat out at my garden today for awhile in the heat trying to decide how to handle the "problem" LOL! I'll let ya know what I come up with. Feel free to leave your suggestions as a comment for me as well.

My cucumber plant is blooming.

My peas are blooming...and growing like crazy!

Here is my garden....full of tomatoes, bell pepper, broccoli, lettuce, carrots, peas, cilantro, onion, jalepeno and green beans...yay!!!

Here is Ray's garden. :) He's trying a tomato plant in the topsy turvy thing. A fun experiement. We'll see how it "grows" hee hee.

Comments

  1. Ok, Ray is my kind of gardener...LOL! I want to try out the topsy trvy, so let me know how well it does. Your garden looks awesome by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes