Basic Friendship Bread

Some call this Amish Friendship Bread. It's called friendship bread because you give your friends a starter so that they can make their own
and you keep passing it on and sharing it. I only give it to those that want it, so if you want one, ask me and I will gladly give you a starter. :) You can make this in a bundt pan like I did, or use 2 loaf pans. Either way it's very yummy.
1 cup starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
In a separate bowl combine the following dry ingredients and mix well:
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 - (5.1 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup nuts
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix and pour into two well greased and sugared bread pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.

Click here for more variations you can try.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes