Why the new blog?

Welll....I started to post about my menu and recipes and reviews on my family blog, but it just seemed out of place. My family blog is private and I think I want to keep it that way for now. Then I started thinking about all the areas I am trying to work on this year, and so many of them had to do with domestic affairs, that I thought a blog of this sort would be a perfect place to land all my ideas, accomplishments and failed attempts. :)
So, on this blog you can expect: 2 week menu plans, grocery deals and steals, recipes and reviews, cleaning and organizing ideas and probably more. I might even throw in the random craft or sewing project since I hope to work more on that this year as well. Guest bloggers hopefully will pop up from time to time also. Yay!

Sooo, here we go! Hope you enjoy, leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough!

Two of my favorite things to make

Bulk Seasoning Mixes - Recipes